AUSTRADE JOB VACANCY
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Location: Shanghai
- Job Level: Austrade Overseas Performance Level (AOPL) 2
- Salary: Range from CNY 120,636 to CNY 141, 925 (gross annual salary).
Austrade is seeking to fill a vacancy as a Business Development Manager in Shanghai.
This position will work closely with the Trade Commissioner and the China Financial Services team to undertake a range of client service work in the Financial Services sector. For detailed job description, please download the ‘Information for Applicants’ pack via this link www.austrade.gov.au/pn1153
Annual salary range for this role is CNY 120,636 to CNY 141, 925 (Gross annual salary, paid in 12 months) before tax and deduction of mandatory contribution for Social Insurance and Housing Fund.
In addition, we offer:
- Supplementary medical insurance
- Friendly and flexible working environment
- 20 days annual leave; 15 days paid sick leave ad 14 days public holiday
- Good training opportunities
Please note applications must be submitted through Austrade website through www.austrade.gov.au/pn1153 before 6pm on 24 April (China time). Only candidates who complete their application in Austrade’s online recruitment system will be considered. Email applications can not be accepted.